Storage Node / Cluster
A Dual T4240 based Data Center Storage appliance in a 2U form factor is an open server built for data compression, de-duplication and encryption. Offering a powerful unified communication solution with up to 80G of external network connectivity, it is a 2U 2-node Cluster-in-a-Box server. Each node is equipped with Freescale QorIQ T4240 communications processor with 24 virtual cores and 6 DIMM slots.Two server nodes are clustered via SRIO interconnection and sharing 8 SAS HDD’s and 8 PCIe SSD’s in a 2U chassis. Clustered nodes and shared storage design simplifies cable management and saves space. It is an excellent platform for wide range of business applications such as Storage Virtualization as a Software Defined Storage (SDS) appliance etc.
Drive Peak Performance- DT4CP-2U storage server comes with Dual QorIQ T4240 communications processor with 24 virtual cores and upto 6 DIMM slots.
High Storage Density- Equipped with 2 LSI Synchro CS 9300-8i PCIe card supporting 8 SAS Drives & 8 NVMe PCIe drives, it provides exceptionally high storage density within each node for fast access to frequently used data. Altivec Engine support for RAID-5 & RAID-6 parity operations ensures easy accommodation of data growth. In addition, LSI CS 9300-8i connections provides failover protection and multlipath IO, giving the DT4CP-2U storage additional resiliency compared to single-point-of-failure implementations.
High Speed Connectivity to the Enterprise- Supporting high bandwidth and high speed networking technologies with 8 x 10G SFP Ports providing 80G Network connectivity. Onboard PCIe configured in x4 Gen3 mode makes it suitable for the latest communication requirements. Comes with PCIe based NVMe SSD’s which is a new way of adding the speed of a solid state drive (SSD) to server and storage devices. Thus it enables customers to forego the mechanical considerations of conventional HDD and SDD.
Scalable and Flexible I/O -Our architecture support XAUI and SGMII port with varied type of Ethernet connectivity 1GB and 10 GB. Along with the support up to 3 additional PCIe x4 Gen3 slots, offers flexible and versatile I/O expansion.
High Availability-Clustered nodes and shared storage design offers high density, high availability, simplified cable management thus giving outstanding efficiency. Two server nodes are communicating over SRIO and can be configured as an active/inactive operation by storage software for applications demanding high availability.
Unified Networking Architecture—Unified networking on 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) provides an easy path to cost effective performance of next generation storage networks. 10 Gigabit Ethernet with intelligent offloads deliver the network performance to access data in a timely fashion across clusters in a large global namespace.
Intelligent System Management-Board Management Controller functionality in the server helps to control reset and power to the mainboard, as well as read status information though intelligent platform management interface (IPMI) allowing the server to fully manage and monitor the state of whole system thereby reducing operational cost.
Access to Storage Server
Using smartphones, laptops you can access the system from anywhere.
Highly Available Enterprise NAS
Wide range of business applications such as Storage Virtualization as a Software Defined Storage (SDS) appliance.
- Accelerate Enterprise Applications- Tackle demanding core enterprise applications and virtualization requirements with the power, smartness and high performance of the DT4CP2U storage server. It is a scalable, secure, virtualized, fast and open platform for:
- Storage Virtualization
- Freescale Dual T4240 QorIQ multicore processor dual-threaded e6500 Power Architecture®
- Linux Operating System
- Up to three 64-bit DDR3SDRAM memory controllers per T4240
- ECC and interleaving support with 1.867 GT/s data transfer rate
- 6 DIMM slots, DDR3 memory
- Architecture: Up to 1866 MT/s, DDR3 DIMMs
- Maximum RAM: Up to 24GB (Expandable)
- Available RAM Size : 4GB/6GB/12GB/24GB/48GB
- PCIe x4 Gen3
- Configured in x4 mode using SerDes configuration
- Can support up to Gen3
- x4 PCIe NVMe
- Power Management
- Openstack icehouse included
- SAS HDD /SAS SSD
- (2.5 Inch) – hot-plug SAS HDD
- PowerEdge Express Flash NVMe PCIe SSD
- (2.5 Inch) – up to400GB hot-plug PCIe NVME SSD
- Internal hard drive bay and hot-plug backplane
- Eight 2.5 inch – hot-plug SAS HDD /SAS SSD
- Eight 2.5 inch – hot-plug PCIe NVME SSD
- Eight 1Gb in Copper Port
- Eight 10Gb in SFP+ Fiber port
- Two SRIOx4 ports for inter processor communication with baud rate of 3.125G
- Raid Offload using Altivec
- LSI syncro cs 9271 8i (HW raid)
- 8 SAS drive connectivity
- Universal AC Input, 600W
- ECC memory
- Hot-plug drives
- Hot-plug redundant input power supplies
- Single Device Data Correction (SDDC)
- Support for high availability clustering and virtualization
- Proactive systems management alerts
- LEDs for power and Ethernet link and active
- JTAG for debugging
- I2C- Serial EEPROM
- Form Factor: 2U
- Width - 482mm, Height - 89mm , Depth-630mm
Need help before you buy?
Speak to our expert
Call us and speak to the our experts or request a callback for pricing.
Tel No: +91 124 4284250
Our Network Solutions
Open Optimized Secure Storage & Networking with Virtualization
CINDER Volume based iSCSI
SCSI Target supported over IP Network
OpenSSL on C29X Crypto Coprocessor
Network Security Monitoring engine
Big data processing